Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Can you advise me to buy a car from abroad?

by swipka7 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:23 pm

Can you advise me to buy a car from abroad?

Re: Can you advise me to buy a car from abroad?

by marry78 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:25 pm

In this situation you can easily order a car right from Canada or USA

by nilson9 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:26 pm

I have never thought about renting a car and that is why I was checking a lot of various services nit to rent but used mercedes purchase. It is really convenient to buy a car in Canada, they provide good prices, fast respond and also convenient delivery right to your destination point.

by zurga » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:39 pm

An excellent option as I think, I have a similar car, I am hunting for this model while of the options are only auctions, as will be able to pull a similar car will be very happy, and information on second-hand cars, I got at https://www.mantripping.com/stuff/online-auto-auction-tips.html, and you should check it out, it is all described in detail, good luck in buying.

by Ariano » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:38 pm

How does the ipass Illinois automatic toll system help drivers save time at toll booths? What makes it so convenient for drivers, and what should someone do if they encounter any issues with it?

by Mccabe » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:39 pm

Good day. Saving time at toll booths is what has made the ipass illinois automatic toll system extremely popular among many drivers. By installing a transponder on the windshield of a car, each driver can drive through toll booths without stopping, and payment will be made automatically, which is very convenient. But if difficulties arise with this, just contact ipass illinois customer service and they will provide clear instructions on how to fix it.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion