Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Health

by SArada23 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:42 pm

Hi all. If I have squeaky teeth, can I have dental implants and can I damage my denture?

Re: Health

by RobertoCarlos » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:43 pm

Hi. If the patient suffers from bruxism, implants are NOT contraindicated. This clinic has developed techniques for creating reinforced prostheses using the best materials for increased strength https://elegantlab.com/. Be sure to inform your doctor about your problem so that he can take measures to reinforce the denture design. I recommend this clinic for implants

by Manik13 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:33 am

My wife is crazy about plants and tries to decorate everything around her with them. The last search she did was "plastic plant pots" and she found some really cool pots on a website where she buys everything. I love it, but the key is not to overdo it. It's a really cool store.

by archer97 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:57 am

Hello, remember that your body needs time to develop new collagen and elastin. It can take up to 6 months to fully realize the results of a series of treatments together Sylfirm Microneedling near me . Sylfirm X is a latest generation RF microneedling device that is clinically proven to safely and effectively treat a number of problems, including:

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion