Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Food Delivery

by Yondwyono » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:33 pm

Hi. I recently ordered food to my home address. I waited a long time, all of the stated time had passed and from the increasing hunger I began to get angry. I called the driver and he told me my order was on the porch. I went out to see if the package was there, but there was nothing there. I started dialing the delivery service, and they told me they had the wrong address and suggested I make a new order. As a result, I went to the market. Tell me friends, is there a normal delivery service or I'm just wasting my time?

Re: Food Delivery

by Chamarina » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:54 pm

I'm probably going to either disappoint or surprise you. There is no perfect delivery service, for one simple reason, they all profess the principle of who is the fastest. And that's what the customer pushes them to do. My friends have an acquaintance who works in the delivery of Grubhub, he explained that most orders are formed with the wheels, not in advance. And you know yourself, at a brisk pace, especially in the evening, when there are a lot of orders without omissions is not possible. Try the resource to read grubhub reviews and understand all the specifics of shipping. Good luck to you!

Re: Food Delivery

by ron43 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:21 am

Thank you for the information.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion