Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Safe steroids for muscle development

by Yondwyono » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:40 am

SARMs are used extensively in folk medicine to combat diseases that cause muscle tissue to break down and to treat congenital testosterone deficiencies in men. SARMs: Have you ever heard of them?

Re: Safe steroids for muscle development

by Chamarina » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:24 pm

If people claim that they did not experience any effects after taking Sarms, they simply didn't drink enough. Many stores sell counterfeited and overdosed MK 677 as well as other compounds. I found MK 677 for sale since my teacher suggested it. It's amazing how it performs!

by WinstonDownhill » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:57 am

Could you elaborate more on the subject? I am not aware of what and how to do it best of all. My father says different things about that. Is he right?

by KorinnaSabrosa » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:32 pm

Your father is partially right. Meaning that if you think of testosterone propionate that will help you grow muscle faster. But partially right is that you can't take any drug you want uncontrollably. You must visit a doctor first and take a test. Or he must come to your gym. Doesn't matter for this matter.

by Boukler » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:55 am

How do you feel about steroids, is it worth taking them?

by joksen » Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:55 am

My eldest son began to play hard sports, but after years his muscles grew very slowly and I decided to help him with this. I learned that there is a new Sarm supplement that has no side effects. this was one of the main factors. I ordered and told my son and we started using this supplement together. And I'll tell you what, after a few months, progress began from post cycle therapy supplements . I am glad that my son can now pump faster and I will do it with him.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion