Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm looking for tips for business promotion

by Kerplunk » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:23 pm

Hello. I have my own IT business, which I started not so long ago. Can you advise me on the best way to promote it? Could it be social media or telegram? Thank you!

Re: I'm looking for tips for business promotion

by palmariums » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:54 pm

Hi. A few months ago I created my business but realized that I needed to promote it online. I can't do it on my own, so I found a professional agency at this link. I think you can try to visit it too. Not only did they inspire me with their ideas, but they also promoted my business on telegram. I had no idea that there were so many subtleties that I didn't even know about.

by augustusxgermanicus@outlook.com » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:10 pm

I decided not to sweat it and just bought these services. Since they had already done a couple of similar projects for me and I was shocked with the results, as the projects were really good and relatively inexpensive.

by JamesBenneth » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:04 am

Hello! It seems to me that you have chosen a difficult niche for business .. It does not always pay off .. this is how finance works. You need to be where there is a lot of demand. For example, sports and betting - https://so.1xbet.com/ Bookmakers have occupied an online niche and successfully legalized themselves all over the world. It will never go negative and does not need additional media support.

by laura32 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:54 pm

People are tired of conventional advertising, and you need to earn trust, to get good feedback. Crowd-marketing can help solve this problem.

by Markus » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:17 pm

Many companies use crowd links because they remain one of the most effective methods of website promotion. With the right approach, you will significantly increase the attendance of your site and get targeted traffic. Crowd links in modern SEO are an important part of optimization. They are positively perceived by search engines because they look as natural as possible.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion