Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
What can business models for chatbots be?

by Yondwyono » Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:08 am

Chat bots are constantly trying to improve the user experience using natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML). However, there is always room for improvement when it comes to customer satisfaction. New expectations are constantly emerging, so the chatbot must be able to adapt quickly. How do you do data migration in Jira Service Management?

Re: What can business models for chatbots be?

by Chamarina » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:46 am

Bots are interfaces that rely on communication to get work done. Like most interfaces, they provide new ways to get old tasks done. Knowing how difficult it is for project managers to navigate and get used to JIRA there are just such articles as https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Plan-Your-Data-Migration-to-Jira-Service-Management-in-Three/ba-p/2115949 . Here is all the information on how to migrate helpdesk data and how it can be done successfully.

by Kerplunk » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:59 pm

I have a small business that I started last year. Now I've decided to modernize it. Specifically, I'm looking for information on workflow automation applications to save my business budget Do you have any ideas or tips?

by palmariums » Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:10 pm

Good evening. If you're a business owner you should understand how important it is to have the right software and to be able to manage the work you do. To optimize and automate some processes, I would advise you to look at https://www.pandadoc.com/pitch-deck-templates/. These presentation templates have helped me save a lot of time. I am sure it will be useful for absolutely anyone.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion