Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Could anyone suggest a good Amazon sales analytics software

by Floraoffering » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:46 am

I'm managing nine Amazon marketplace and currently using Jungle Scout to do monthly sales analysis. I use Jungle Scout because it lets me access multiple marketplaces while offering sales analytics such as net margin, net profit, PPC expenses, and detailed costs. Without having JS, I would have to export the numbers piece to piece manually, which is a very time-consuming process. I don't really use their product research, keyword, and marketing tools, tho.

My problem with JS is that the software can be laggy and buggy quite often, and their support is useless and slow when I need it.

Could anyone suggest JS alternatives that are less buggy and generate more accurate sales, expenses, and PPC reports? I don't need a keyword tool, but it's a plus to have if it's accurate. I have tried Helium 10, but the sales and expense report it generates is not as detailed as JS, and the sales numbers seem to be off.

Currently, I'm paying $99 for JS (raised from $69.99) and I hope that I get to keep the cost less than $100 while able to access and manage nine marketplaces.

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Could anyone suggest a good Amazon sales analytics softw

by Stoianracing » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:54 am

I have been using amazon profit analytics for a week, and I would like to share my first impression with the software, which may help some people who have similar requirements. Since I only use them for seven days, there's a high chance that I could miss some of the critical functions, and this is not a review, just my personal experience.

by Mariatorro » Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:19 pm

Thankfully for my last job, I was in charge of shipping orders to customers and saw how much the company was giving to Amazon. That knowledge helped me to not just jump into making a seller account right away. After months of being on the fence without fully making a decision, this has helped me with my initial gut feeling of staying away from them. Thank you!

by malommonkar » Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:29 pm

If you want to trade on amazon, check out the tips on PIRS Capital. Here you can find answers to all questions that may bother you for organizing a successful business. At this link here I found how to sell used books on amazon. This gave me the opportunity to quickly organize sales and plan a business strategy.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion