Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Why it is important to choose the right camera strap

by Forbidden_zone » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:40 pm

Hello interested in your advice. Once a photographer told me that I have a bad camera strap and it will not be comfortable for me. I honestly did not understand his remark. After all, I was comfortable and nothing bothered me. However, maybe I don't know something about the choice of camera straps? What can you advise me on this matter?

Re: Why it is important to choose the right camera strap

by NickkyNicks09 » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:56 pm

In fact, you are not the only one who asks such questions, because they are typical for beginners. So I will tell you a secret about your choice of camera strap depending on a healthy back and spine. Unloading helps to evenly distribute the load on the back. Believe me, after a while even you will feel discomfort from the camera and its weight on your neck, so the strap is an important accessory. I advise you to read this blog skylum.com/blog/best-hand-grip-camera-straps which describes tips and tricks on how to choose the right camera strap. It will be useful for you.

Re: Why it is important to choose the right camera strap

by FlokkyFlows » Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:15 pm

It is better to choose accessories for your camera responsibly. After all, it can help you protect your health and make your work only more convenient. So do not neglect these tips

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion