Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Would you recommend wallpapers with unusual patterns?

by Poll90 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:16 pm

My new house needs a high-quality renovation. Well, in fact, the repair is almost finished. It remains only to choose a good wallpaper. This is the most important thing for me. I want my rooms to have an unusual and cozy atmosphere. And that's why I'm looking for high-quality wallpapers with unusual patterns. Which ones do you recommend?

Re: Would you recommend wallpapers with unusual patterns?

by Karolina » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:33 am

There is a large selection of wallpaper to your interior.
Floristic wallpaper with bright colors or plants. This will give your home a fresh and natural look.
Wallpapers with textures such as stone or wood. They will add a sense of naturalness and coziness to your home.
Photo wallpaper with interesting landscapes or city views. This will bring the atmosphere of travel and adventure to your room.The choice of wallpaper depends on your personal taste and interior style, so it is recommended to visit specialized stores or websites to choose the most suitable option.

by greenR » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:41 am

In my living room I have just white wallpaper with yellow lines, and in the nurseries, the boy has space-style wallpaper that is dark, just like his room is on the light side, and the girls have light wallpaper with bright butterflies on the dark side of the room. They can advise you in the store which ones are much better, and without seeing where to glue them it is not possible to give advice, but you should like them first of all.

by Karolina » Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:51 am

Exactly! You are right, it is important that the wallpaper is liked first of all by the owners of the room. After all, wallpaper is not just a decorative element, but a reflection of a person's personality and taste. Therefore, before buying wallpaper is important to consider the preferences of each member of the family and choose them so that they create the right mood and atmosphere in the rooms. I by the way a little searching recommend that you visit this site https://costacover.com/collections/boho-wallpaper here is a huge selection of designer wallpaper in boho style. And by the way this store is famous for good reviews.

by Adam_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:04 am

Oh, what an interesting topic. It is true that the whole general atmosphere in the room depends on the wallpaper. I've also heard about boho wallpapers many times. These patterns are really magical and mysterious. It is better, of course, to take self-adhesive wallpaper, they are much better.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion