Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
eyelash glue

by Peterjames » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:20 am

Hello, I'm here again after a long time. You see, my girlfriend needs help. Did you see that girls use eyelash extensions? Well, did you see that to put them in they have to use glue for the extensions? My girlfriend has run out, she used a special one and the only store where they sold it has run out, that is why I am looking for another one that has this particular glue for extensions that she needs, basically I need you to recommend any store that Do you know that they sell glue for eyelash extensions and I will check one by one to see if I can find the glue she needs. Which store can you recommend? The only requirement is that the store sells top quality products.

Re: eyelash glue

by Adam_ » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:06 am

Maybe your girlfriend is just new to this business. This happens when there is still no experience where to order high-quality materials for eyelashes. Try asking other masters who also do eyelashes.

by greenR » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:11 am

On the Internet you can find any glue for eyelash extensions as well as the eyelashes themselves, and if you run out of glue in one store, you can buy it in another or ask the seller how and where they buy such a product and she will offer you an alternative. Eyelash glue is available everywhere where they work with such a product, it’s not a problem.

by Lucas69 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:17 am

No doubt, girls likes to have beautiful eyelashes. It is very in important to buy high quality eye glues. If you want to find stores of top quality products, then you need to search on internet. Many stores are selling top quality products especially eyelashes products where you can buy eyelashes glue for your girlfriend.

by Christopher22 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:55 pm

Many people understand how important it is to find high-quality eyelash glue. When choosing a store, you should pay attention not only to the availability of the desired product, but also to its certification and reputation. I recommend paying attention to specialized cosmetics stores that have a good reputation and offer high quality products. You should always use only high-quality materials so as not to harm your health.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion