Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Dance classes

by Satoska » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:07 am

For a long time I want to start practicing dance, I see that now there are so many different directions. Advise what dances are now fashionable to dance? And where to turn with this question?

Re: Dance classes

by GangsteR » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:09 am

Do you want to move vigorously, or more of a relaxed dance? I have been dancing ballroom dancing for a long time, it is good for calming the mind and body, I like it

by Rimmkkaa » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:14 am

And I plan to learn to hip hop dance http://kidsinthebeats.com/how-to-start-learning-hip-hop-dance/ It is a very fun and trendy dance that is almost everywhere now. In it, you will move a lot and lose excess weight. It is a great option to dance and keep your body in shape. I want to sign up for this studio too, I hope they teach me there. In general, I want to learn to dance professionally, durg then in competitions will participate. Dancing has a very positive effect on your mood and not only. It develops body flexibility. Would you like to go dancing with me?
Last edited by Rimmkkaa on Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by smithH » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:17 am

And I like the direction of modern dance. By the way, I learned to dance on my own at home, there are a lot of decent lessons on YouTube, I recommend it.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion