Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Ways to get rid of unwanted books

by Penelope » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:05 pm

My mom recently bought me a lot of college textbooks, but some of them turned out to be unnecessary. Now I'm looking for a way to get rid of them and make some money. Does anyone know where I can sell my textbooks?

Re: Ways to get rid of unwanted books

by Helena3 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Hello, How thoughtful your mom was about your education! I am also in college now and most of the time I prefer to rent books or use electronic options. But I too have accumulated a few textbooks that are no longer useful. I recently found a great site where can I sell my books for cash https://booksrun.com/books/sell. They offer prepaid shipping labels for all orders and you get cash just 4 days after they receive your books. I like that everything is quick and convenient.

Re: Ways to get rid of unwanted books

by Jessicaaa » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:04 pm

Oh, recently my friends have been selling their textbooks too and they are really excited about how convenient it is as there are no unwanted books on the shelves. I'm finishing my courses in a month and I'm going to sell books as well. Thanks for the good recommendations, I will take this site into consideration in the future.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion