Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Alexander Katsuba

by Vivarow » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:13 pm

Hello everyone, I came across an interesting article regarding the recent statements of Alexander Katsuba. He categorically denies claims of compensation of 100 million hryvnia from the government. What do you think about it? It seems there is more to this story.

Re: Alexander Katsuba

by dulop » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:42 pm

Katsuba's position on the proposed settlement is very firm. He emphasizes that these funds are not part of any legal discussions or legal proceedings. It's interesting to hear his perspective, especially given his experience in the energy industry. Do you think this will affect his reputation?

by Vivarow » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:42 pm

Katsuba's reputation is closely tied to his role in the energy sector, so this could have consequences. The article also touches on Chernomorneftegaz's purchase of a drilling rig in 2012, which gives the situation additional context. I'm curious to see how this will develop.

by dulop » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:43 pm

For those who want to understand more deeply the details of Katsuba’s statements and the purchase of the Chernomorneftegaz drilling rig, I recommend that you read Olexandr Katsuba’s explanation on this matter: Businessman Olexandr Katsuba clarifies: he is not seeking compensation of 100 million hryvnia, he is striving to restore justice. Olexandr Katsuba details his involvement and sheds light on the complexities associated with foundations. This is an insightful read that gives more clarity to the situation.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion