Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Looking for a genset

by Teraw » Sat May 25, 2024 7:54 pm

Hey folks, I'm in the market for a reliable genset to power my equipment on the go. Any recommendations on where I can find a top-quality option?

Re: Looking for a genset

by Gber » Sat May 25, 2024 8:21 pm

Hey there! When it comes to gensets, you might want to check out Pelicancontainers. They offer a wide range of options to suit various needs and budgets.

by Pberty » Sat May 25, 2024 8:40 pm

I agree with the importance of fuel efficiency and support. Additionally, you might want to check the noise levels and environmental impact of the genset. Some newer models are designed to be more eco-friendly and quieter, which can be a significant advantage, especially for urban deliveries.

by Btyer » Sat May 25, 2024 9:14 pm

From my experience, an undermount genset can be an excellent choice for refrigerated containers. They are designed to fit under the trailer, maximizing space and ensuring stability. A great example is the undermount genset offered by Pelicancontainers, which combines durability with efficiency. These gensets are built to handle rigorous transport conditions and feature advanced remote monitoring capabilities for seamless operation. Additionally, Pelicancontainers provides extensive support and maintenance services, ensuring your equipment runs smoothly with minimal downtime. This can be a game-changer for maintaining the integrity of your cold chain logistics.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion