Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
restaurant business development?

by nilson9 » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:04 am

How can I find a professional restaurant business development?

Re: restaurant business development?

by Daniella_Henderson » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:10 am

Hey everyone! I've seen some restaurants using QR codes on their tables for menus. What do you all think about this trend?

by swipka7 » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:14 am

I’ve seen more restaurants adopting qr code menu example for their menus, and I think it’s a great move. They cut down on physical contact, making the dining experience more hygienic. It’s also environmentally friendly and cost-effective since there's no need to print new menus frequently. The main drawback is the reliance on a stable internet connection, and some diners might not have smartphones or feel comfortable using them. Despite these minor issues, the benefits are significant and align well with the tech-savvy culture.

by agnerkas » Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:15 am

Before you begin your search, it's crucial to define what you need from a business development professional. Are you looking for someone to help with market analysis, concept development, or operational strategy? Having a clear understanding of your needs will help you find someone with the right expertise.

by olgernas » Fri Sep 06, 2024 10:18 am

Use quality damascus japanese knife https://mygoodknife.com/en/product/kitchen-knives/japanese-kitchen-knives/damascus-knives/ to ensure efficient operation of your restaurant kitchen. One of the defining features of Damascus knives is their durability. The multi-layered construction of the steel not only provides a beautiful patterned finish but also results in a knife that is resistant to wear and tear. This durability means that with proper care, a Damascus knife can maintain its performance and sharpness for years, making it a wise investment for a high-traffic kitchen.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion