Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm looking for information on Asset Panda's API integration

by Ash5 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:19 pm

Hi everyone!!!

I need to integrate Asset Panda with our backend system via API. Has anyone done this before? What resources or tips can you suggest?

Re: I'm looking for information on Asset Panda's API integra

by Liam » Sun Jul 28, 2024 8:26 am

Hi. Yes, Asset Panda does have a great feature for integration via API. I recommend to check out https://www.makini.io/integrations/assetpanda . On this page you can find useful information about setting up Asset Panda integration with various APIs, including code samples and tips on how to optimize the process. This will help simplify your asset management automation and improve your overall performance. If there are any questions about specific integration steps, don't hesitate to ask!

Re: I'm looking for information on Asset Panda's API integra

by HannaLi » Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:23 am

We integrated Asset Panda with our accounting system via their API and the experience was quite positive. The documentation is really helpful, but it is important to pay attention to the authorization and security settings. We used the API to automatically import data and synchronize asset statuses. It is also important to test everything during the development stage to avoid surprises. Overall, the integration went smoothly and we can now manage our assets more efficiently.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion