Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
The best productivity monitoring app

by Ash5 » Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:09 pm

Hi everyone!!! I recently started looking for a way to improve project management and productivity tracking for my team. I've heard that there are different apps out there, but I haven't decided which one is the best to choose yet. Has anyone used something like Asana or other tools? Which ones do a good job of monitoring tasks and time? Would appreciate any advice!

Re: The best productivity monitoring app

by Liam » Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:11 pm

Hi, I recently came across a great solution to your problem. Try using https://asana.com/ru/apps/monitask . This application allows you to efficiently keep track of employee time and manage online scheduling. Very user friendly interface and integrates easily with other Microsoft products. We use Monitask in our company and I can say that it is a really worthwhile solution. It allows you to automate your time management and keep your schedule without unnecessary fuss. Plus, it has useful functions for analytics and reports. I advise you to try it!
Last edited by Liam on Mon Jul 29, 2024 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The best productivity monitoring app

by HannaLi » Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:51 pm

Using specialized software solutions can greatly simplify timekeeping. Such systems usually offer functions for recording arrival and departure times, as well as task and project management. This can help you keep track of your working hours more efficiently.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion