Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where is the best place to get a full body MRI?

by Kirillo » Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:47 pm

I currently live in the US and have had serious problems getting a full body MRI here. Wait times are insanely long and the prices are sky high. I have heard that this procedure can be done much faster and with better quality in other countries. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get a high quality full body MRI? Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Where is the best place to get a full body MRI?

by Vadym » Fri Aug 16, 2024 12:01 am

I totally understand where you're coming from. I had a similar experience when I needed an MRI last year. I ended up going to Mexico for it, and it was a game-changer. The prices were much more reasonable, and the wait time was almost nonexistent compared to what I faced here in the US. There are several good places, but I can share more details if you’re interested.

by LambertoKol » Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:54 am

Hello to all. Navigating the healthcare industry can often be overwhelming, but northshoreconnect online platform is here to simplify the process. It allows users to easily manage their healthcare services, making the experience much more convenient. You can learn how the platform works and its pros and cons in their help system. If you haven't used their services yet, you may find that this information encourages you to give them a try.

by Kirillo » Tue Aug 27, 2024 8:23 pm

Thanks for the quick response! That’s really encouraging to hear. I’d love to know more about the specific places you considered or where you ended up going. I’m especially concerned about the quality of the equipment and the professionalism of the staff. The last thing I want is to travel all the way to Mexico and end up with subpar service or outdated machines.

by StMag » Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:55 pm

I completely understand your concerns. I have visited 2 clinics in Mexico and both have top-notch equipment and the staff was professional. Both are reliable.

by SilverDen » Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:10 pm

Clearview Vallarta is a solid choice for a full body MRI, with up-to-date equipment and a professional team. A lot of folks from the US and Canada mention way lower prices and barely any wait time compared to back home. It’s a good idea to reach out to them directly https://www.clearview.mx to check on their MRI setup and services.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion