Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
activate Microsoft Office license

by NickkyNicks09 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:41 pm

Hello. My Microsoft Office license is about to expire and I have no way to buy a new version. I know that there are special programs for activation but I also know that they always have some virus, otherwise why antivirus perceives them as bad software? Maybe there is some other way to activate Office without downloading unknown programs with viruses?

Re: activate Microsoft Office license

by Forbidden_zone » Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:18 pm

Actually, it doesn't work quite like that. I was warned about this feature of the activator program, so I ignored the antivirus warning and downloaded it with my antivirus turned off. I needed to update the key for Windows and when the activator did it, I just closed the program and turned the antivirus back on. Just like that. And nothing terrible happened. I advise you to read the instructions about KmsAuto and you will learn new information for yourself. I am sure you will be able to solve your question.

Re: activate Microsoft Office license

by FlokkyFlows » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:11 am

I don't know, have you tried to write to Microsoft support?
If you have receipts and information when exactly you purchased their product I don't think there can be a problem with restoring information about your product.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion