Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Men's Rings - Silver Or Gold?

by ChChaboo » Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:58 pm

Mens rings are the answer to that question many men have been asking since they entered into their forties. For years men have been purchasing less expensive wedding bands, and as they get older, more of them seem to move away from the traditional metals (and silver is even starting to become a thing of the past). Instead, they are turning to the more masculine looking men's wedding band. These rings are not just for guys anymore.

A tungsten ring is the perfect example of the modern man's ring. Men have been wearing these rings for quite some time, but they have only recently started being worn by regular men with a high degree of masculinity. The classic black tungsten wedding ring is the classic choice. However, recently the trend towards wearing a wedding band that is made of more masculine metals like gold or platinum has increased.

One of the most popular styles of men's wedding rings these days is a wedding band that is made of gold. Many times the man will choose a gold ring that matches the wedding dress just fine. On other occasions, the man may choose a gold band that is subtly different than the color of the dress. These men's wedding bands are becoming quite elegant as the trend towards the classic black mens wedding band moves forward.

Re: Men's Rings - Silver Or Gold?

by Boukler » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:46 pm

What a beautiful ring I gave my husband, you just can't imagine! That I, that my husband has a weakness for diamonds! He recently gave me a diamond chain and I decided to answer him! I made a purchase on a site where mens diamond rings are sold. Honestly, I liked the ring even more than the chain that my husband gave me :) And I even thought about keeping it for myself! Ahahaha! How beautiful it is! My husband was very happy to receive such a gift from me.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion