Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Effective SEO Strategies for Drupal Sites

by laura32 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:16 am

Hey everyone! I’m working on SEO for my Drupal site and I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the options. Can anyone share their experience with optimizing Drupal sites for better search engine rankings? What are the must-have features or modules that I should focus on? I’ve heard about clean code and friendly URLs being important. Is there a specific module or tool you recommend for creating SEO-friendly URLs and meta descriptions? Also, how do you handle site maps and indexing with Drupal? Any tips for improving site speed and mobile responsiveness? Thanks in advance!

Re: Effective SEO Strategies for Drupal Sites

by ron43 » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:41 am

First, make sure your code is clean and well-structured. This helps search engines crawl and index your site more effectively. Using Drupal's Pathauto module is a great way to automate friendly URLs based on page titles and content. Also, don’t forget to use meta tags and page descriptions for better search visibility. For site maps, the XML Sitemap module is really helpful—it creates an XML map of your site which simplifies indexing by search engines. To manage indexing and avoid issues with duplicate content, you can control it through Drupal’s settings. Make sure your site is mobile-friendly; responsive design is crucial for SEO. Also, consider site speed—using caching and a Content Delivery Network (CDN) can significantly improve loading times. For a comprehensive SEO solution, you might also want to check out site ok. They offer tailored SEO services for Drupal sites that might be worth exploring.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion