Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Dating app

by MarkRose » Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:04 pm

Hello! I recently discovered a dating app called Taimi and heard that it is different from others because it focuses on the LGBTQ+ community and offers a lot of unique features. I am very interested to know more about how the app works in practice. For example, how user-friendly is the interface, are there any special features that other apps don't have?

Re: Dating app

by BrunoSpencer » Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:39 pm

First of all, it is worth noting that the interface is very convenient and intuitive - you do not need to spend a lot of time figuring out how everything works. The application https://taimiapp.medium.com/ was developed taking into account the needs of the LGBTQ+ community, and this is felt in every detail. For example, there are unique filters for finding partners that allow you to choose not only gender and age, but also parameters such as gender identity and orientation. What pleasantly surprised me was the presence of a section with social functions. In Taimi, you can not only meet people, but also participate in chats, interest groups and watch broadcasts. This makes the application not just a dating platform, but also a kind of community where you can make new friends and discuss exciting topics. Another interesting feature is the ability to organize video calls directly in the application, which allows you to get to know a person better before meeting in person. Compared to other applications, Taimi really stands out for its focus on the safety and comfort of users.

by LambertoKol » Mon Sep 16, 2024 3:14 pm

Through Meetup, I was able to meet many new people. I really enjoy working with them, even when I have problems. I was not disappointed, but immediately contact the support service at the meetup phone number. Their representatives are very polite and help in all possible ways to solve my problems. This shows their high professionalism and desire to help their customers.

by MatthewCarroll » Mon Sep 16, 2024 11:54 pm

I recently decided to try the Taimi dating app, and my experience was very positive. First of all, the app’s interface was incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. All the features are laid out in such a way that even a beginner can easily figure it out. One of the biggest advantages of Taimi is its focus on the LGBTQ+ community. This creates an atmosphere of safety and acceptance that is often lacking in other dating apps.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion