Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
From Beginner to Expert: Chess Coaching with GM Valeriy Fili

by Dilana » Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:03 am

From Beginner to Expert: Chess Coaching with GM Valeriy Filippov.
Valery Filippov is an outstanding grandmaster and coach with impressive teaching experience in the field of chess. His 19 years of work in this field speaks for itself. If you dream of improving your level of play or simply want to learn the basics of chess, Valery offers unique online lessons that can be the key to your success on the chess board.
His online coaching combines professionalism and a personal touch. Valery understands that every student is unique and therefore develops personalized learning programs that suit your specific goals and skill level. His methodology covers all aspects of the game: from initial strategies to complex tactics.
As a grandmaster chess coach , Valery Filippov has mentored countless players to achieve their personal best.
Chess is not only a game, but also an art of strategic thinking. Under the guidance of a grandmaster, you will be able to unleash your potential, learn to predict your opponent's moves and build unassailable combinations. Valery helps not only to develop skills, but also to understand the intricacies of chess philosophy, which makes classes not only useful, but also exciting.
For those who prefer flexibility in their learning, online lessons are a great choice. You can study at a time convenient for you, without leaving your home, using Skype or WhatsApp for communication. This allows you to make the most of your time and focus on learning chess strategies without unnecessary distractions.
If you would like to sign up for individual lessons or learn more about teaching methods, please contact Valery Filippov by email make_clickable_callback(MAGIC_URL_EMAIL, '(', 'valeryfchess@gmail.com', '', '')) or via Skype (+1 631 779 4950) and WhatsApp (+1 631 779 4950). Don't miss the chance to become part of the chess world under the guidance of a true master!

Re: From Beginner to Expert: Chess Coaching with GM Valeriy

by JamesBenneth » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:46 pm

I always thought that chess was a sport for nerds. Don't talk to me about intellectuality. Real sport is entertainment! That's what fans need.

Re: From Beginner to Expert: Chess Coaching with GM Valeriy

by SimonHinley » Sun Sep 15, 2024 5:29 pm

You are wrong. Chess is an interesting game and it is as widespread around the world as football. Another thing is that you can bet on football all year round in any country - https://1xbet.ug/ As for chess, commercial matches are quite rare. I myself prefer football precisely because I like to earn money from bets.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion