Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Progress needs to be monitored on projects

by robertooo11 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:23 am

Assistance needed ! I lead a remotely working team and have been working on ways to track their productivity without creating unnecessary pressure for them. While it’s important not to micromanage them, progress needs to be monitored on projects. Can someone help me find out this ? You can write your own opinion based on literature sources so we can learn.

Re: Progress needs to be monitored on projects

by Rickey5 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:47 am

Hello! I have encountered this very situation before. Monitask is one software that I have used successfully in the past. It helps in striking a good balance between supervision and allowing space for your team members to work freely. With https://www.monitask.com/en/, there is automatic time tracking; additionally, it provides services such as taking pictures as employees’ work unfolds hence enabling you to know what is happening but without interrupting them; Monitask does not however require you to spend most of your time supervising it once installed—you just need to set it up and forget about it. You can always evaluate the data quickly when necessary because its displays are simple and user-friendly, yet, the app does not make your employees feel uncomfortable by over-supervising them. Thus, it is a perfect means of overseeing performance without necessarily being seen to do so. Therefore, I’d recommend you give this one a try.

Re: Progress needs to be monitored on projects

by KBerg » Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:27 am

This is something I’ve been curious about as well. Managing remote teams has its challenges, especially when it comes to keeping everyone accountable without seeming overbearing. Monitask seems like a solid option from what I’m reading. Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely be looking into it more.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion