Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
What is the best way to promote YouTube videos?

by AlexKim » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:32 pm

What is the best way to promote YouTube videos?

Re: What is the best way to promote YouTube videos?

by DavidFord » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:54 pm

Hey,

This subject is down my alley. :) I own a video marketing company. I could tell you this:

1. Before you post your video choose a proper name for the file, you will upload to Youtube.

2. Choose the right title for the video. Something that people search. Something that will make people want to click on a thumbnail of the video.

3. Thumbnail. Make it stand out! But don’t post some beautiful sexy girl picture if there is nothing in your video about her.

4. Description is important! Write it with your keywords.

5. Keywords, tags up to 12. Very Important!. If you choose right tags, your video will show up as related next to videos that already have 100000-s of views

6. Post your video on other video sites ( about 100 of these)

7. Slightly change description and titles when you post it on other sites.

8. Youtube loves when people are embedding its videos!. So embed it on your blog and everywhere else.

9. Share with friends and ask them to share it

10. Reuse video. Changing a name of the file, tags inside of a file, the length of it will allow you post the SAME video on Youtube.

11. Social proof does matter so share it and ask people like, comment and share it. Right from YT.

12. Watch time is very important.Long videos that are not watched completely will lose their rating in the eyes of YT. So if your video is somewhat “boring” split it into small parts and post these later. One per day :)

13. Paid promotion. It is somewhat a science and I am not going to write all details here. You can boost your video for views right from Youtube. If you do it right you can end up spending 2–7 cents per view. Well, You can also hire someone else to do that.

14. Invite YT community to watch your video. Don’t spam. Ask. Spamming is not tolerated on YT. You can lose your channel.

15. Before you start any promotion think this way. Who might be interested in this subject? Think where these people are hanging out, and post your video there.

I hope all this is helpful. These rules are basic when it comes to YT marketing. Good luck!

Re: What is the best way to promote YouTube videos?

by BobyFrost » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:27 pm

The best way to promote YouTube videos is to seek the help of professionals. For example, Pilum24 is a turnkey YouTube channel promotion service. Here https://pilum24.net/ you get a guaranteed daily increase of 10-15 subscribers, as well as live likes and comments under your videos. They have already helped many video bloggers grow their page and significantly increase their income.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion