Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where to Sell Dexcom?

by jioptret » Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:28 am

I’ve got some extra Dexcom sensors and was wondering where the best place to sell them might be? I want to make sure I’m using a reliable and safe platform. Anyone have experience selling through specific websites, and how was the process?

Re: Where to Sell Dexcom?

by anthonydrowow » Wed Oct 23, 2024 11:37 am

If you're looking for a safe and easy way to sell your extra Dexcom sensors, I highly recommend checking out Sell Dexcom on Diabetic Exchange USA. It's a trusted platform specifically designed for selling diabetic supplies like Dexcom, Omnipod, and more. The site is user-friendly and they make the process smooth by handling things like shipping and payments. Plus, they offer a fair market price, so you know you’re getting a good deal for your supplies. I’ve heard great reviews from others who have sold through them, and the best part is that it's a secure and reliable place to connect with people who genuinely need the supplies.

Re: Where to Sell Dexcom?

by archybows » Wed Oct 23, 2024 12:05 pm

I was actually looking for a trustworthy platform to sell my extra Dexcom supplies, and it seems like this is just what I needed. I really appreciate the details you provided about their process and customer service. I’m definitely going to check it out and see how it works for me!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion