Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Doctor's profession

by Ariano » Wed Oct 23, 2024 3:52 pm

Before starting to write this article, I was very surprised to know the history of doctor's profession. A doctor have to work very hard to reach his destination . He has to suffer many problems . I observe my surroundings , many doctor are too good . They believe to serve their patients by heart. It's true that a doctor has second position after GOD. Generally it has been seen that the relatives of patient are eager to know the condition of their loved ones when they are in critical condition, their is a full hope in their heart. Some Doctors treat them politely but some of them did not bother about them. I don't know why they do so. I am not criticising about Doctor's profession but observe all things. A Doctor has to look after his family in the same way he has to be careful for his patient. I regard Doctor's profession.

PS : Please excuse my English

Thanks,
Anu

Re: Doctor's profession

by Zirel » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:02 pm

I am looking for an Ayurvedic doctor who can help me with health and wellness issues. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: Doctor's profession

by Mccabe » Wed Oct 23, 2024 5:03 pm

I recently had some health issues and decided to try Ayurveda as I had heard about it. I was recommended one of the best ayurvedic doctor in the city. I was a bit worried at first but after meeting him all my doubts disappeared. He listened to me carefully, diagnosed me, and suggested the right treatment. I liked his approach and professionalism. I was pleased with the results and now I am happy to recommend him to anyone looking for an Ayurvedic doctor!

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion