Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Personal statement

by saxert » Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:22 pm

Your personal statement should remain an original composition, even as you seek input and advice. Retain your voice as you refine your writing and don't ever plagiarize. Be aware of other ethical lines you shouldn't cross as well, for example, don't use vague references that would allow for the reader to misinterpret the nature of your experience, and don't take full credit for a project if others worked on it with you.

Re: Personal statement

by caraxes » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:11 am

Hello. I am into working on this kind of essay, you know. I follow some help from residency personal statement editing because I have many grammar mistakes in my writing composition. My teacher suggested reading more books because it's super helpful to improve my writing skills. Reading is equally effective in boosting both our physical well-being and our mental health and is appropriate for people of all ages. Because we know you’re interested in finding out as much as possible about how your hobby can improve your life, you will find below detailed explanations about each separate benefit, split into relevant categories.

Re: Personal statement

by saxert » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:27 pm

Thanks for the suggestion! Seeking help from a professional service like residencypersonalstatements.net can be a great way to improve the quality of your residency statement and increase your chances of success in the application process.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion