Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to lose weight fast?

by Stoianracing » Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:24 pm

Hi, tell me who knows how to lose weight fast, I go to the gym and have no effect, but the weight is still not good, I need to remove the fat from the abdomen, it is useless to pump abs, it hides under the fat and does not burn, maybe there are some drugs that will take extra water and fat out of the body.

Re: How to lose weight fast?

by Floraoffering » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:22 pm

I can confidently say that private weight loss surgery with Tonic was a crucial step in my weight loss journey. The gastric bypass surgery allowed me to reduce my food intake and feel full faster, helping me lose over 100 pounds within a year. It wasn't a magic solution, though, and required me to make significant lifestyle changes, such as adopting a healthy diet and exercising regularly. While the surgery helped me lose weight, maintaining it required a lot of discipline and dedication. Overall, weight loss surgery gave me the push I needed to make healthier choices and improve my overall health and well-being.

by Mariatorro » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:06 pm

Rapid weight loss can be dangerous to the body, so be careful. Eat healthy food and that will be enough

by OpelWax » Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:42 am

Hello and good evening. I don't know about you, but I usually give my children short haircuts since they are more comfortable. This woman haircut will make her feel at ease. Her hair will regrow swiftly, yet she will remain at ease. That is the only technique to manage thick hair.

by Garryhilt » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 pm

If you're a fan of good food and like to stay at home, then online shopping is something that can help you. I recently ordered Mulino Bianco Batticuori from this site and was impressed with its quality and taste. They are perfect with tea or coffee and made with natural ingredients. You can try them too.

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion