Use this forum for general discussion
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Conan Exiles and a search for a good server, where to find i

by Coreyspenson » Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:30 am

If you like online survival games, I'm sure you've played or are playing Conan Exiles, by God, what an excellent game! I have never had so much fun, but what makes me very angry is that at times the game disconnects because the server where I am usually full and busy, so I am looking for a server that is freer, with fewer users in which I can play No cuts or much pin. Does anyone know where to get servers for Conan Exiles?

Re: Conan Exiles and a search for a good server, where to fi

by Katerina » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:12 pm

To create a server, we need SteamCMD - the official utility for installing and updating dedicated servers via the command line interface. You can download this tool from the Valve Developer Community website. Extract the contents of the downloaded folder to a convenient location and run the “1Update.bat” file, after which a console window will open and the procedure for downloading server files will begin.

by Adam_ » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:46 pm

I love these survival games. Very much so. Such games never let you fall asleep and are always addictive. But the first time I hear about Conan Exiles, I need to see what kind of game this is. If it is multi-user, then there must be good servers for it.

by Potinmerlin » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:53 pm

Hi!
Last edited by Potinmerlin on Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.

by Potinmerlin » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:55 pm

It's good to find more people who play Conan, what I like most about the game are its incredible graphics and above all the great survival mode it has, regarding the server I found it here https://sitechecker.pro/web-hosting/best-conan-exiles-server-hosting/ so far I'm in the same server, but I understand your problem because the first time I played the game the same thing happened to me, I don't know if it's a problem with the game company or what, but I had to look for another much more stable server and luckily I came across that page , so far the server I'm on works perfect

by Peterjames » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:08 am

I was going to tell you to look on the "g-portal" page but I just read potinmerlin's comment and the truth is that the page he recommended is super good, there are fresh servers of the day, ideal to play without any type of lag, pin high or problems with full server, you should choose to find the server to play Conan there

by Poll90 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:19 pm

Of course, there are not always reliable servers for various multiplayer games. But of course they are. Usually they are looking for such servers in the game portals themselves that are dedicated to this game.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion