Use this forum for general discussion
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
I want to create my own sandbox game and I am looking for Un

by Peterjames » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:02 am

Hello, I've been planning this project for a long time, so I save a lot of money so whatever it costs won't be a problem, as a game lover I always wanted to create my own game and I think it's time, I'm thinking of a game similar to Driv3r, I don't know if any of you know it, it's a sandbox game similar to GTA, I want to create a game exactly like that but with the characters, stories and others that I have as an idea, yes, I want the game to look very good, so I need it to be developed in Unreal yes or yes, obviously I don't have a single idea about development and so on, so I'm looking for a team of professional developers who can develop this game for me in Unreal, does anyone know where to find them?

Re: I want to create my own sandbox game and I am looking fo

by greenR » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:57 pm

You need to look for someone who understands the development of the Unreal engine and he will do everything for you. You need to find a leading gaming professional who will start creating a game from scratch. For this, there is the Internet where you can find companies that are engaged in such developments; it is not difficult to find them; there is a lot of choice. You need to find out everything in the operator of the company online all the details, especially if you don’t know anything.

by MikleLano » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:58 am

Hi! That's a great idea to create your own game, and it's good that you are willing to invest in it. Unreal Engine is a popular choice for game development and there are many professional developers who are experienced in working with it.

by Karolina » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:49 pm

Good afternoon author, I understand you. When you have a goal, you need to go for it. Even a sandbox even GT5 can be created the main thing is the right to think and creative. Engine Unreal Engine 4 - a fairly complex program for creating games, cinematic environments and visualizations. The author without the skills of the initial modeling of the games, and moreover on the engine unreal. I advise to contact or consult with a professional team https://kevurugames.com/hire-unreal-developer/ very popular and has positive feedback.

by Alexander091 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:05 pm

Will there be a game store in your game? I like new games especially when there's a game store. I don't really like the policy of not being able to create a top character at the expense of money. A lot of people sit in front of the computer around the clock, but I like such people to win at the expense of cash.

by MikleLano » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:16 pm

It takes a lot of expertise, knowledge, and experience to create a game of that complexity. However, you can always learn the skills and gain experience through various resources available, such as online courses, books, tutorials, and working with professional game development teams. Consulting with a professional team or seeking mentorship can also be helpful in getting started in game development. Good luck with your game development journey!

by Boltence » Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:42 pm

If you want to create a sandbox game, you have to consider many aspects. One of the most important ones is art. It determines how players will perceive your game.
Here's an article from a game developer https://retrostylegames.com/blog/modern-rpg-character-portraits/.
Personally, when I first open a new game, I immediately pay attention to the characters and the interface. This is what naturally attracts attention.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion