Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Looking for a remedy for the removal of false eyelashes.

by Karolina » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:46 am

Hello Good evening, how are you doing? I am studying at the Faculty of Medicine, I am now in my second year. I am studying to work in the salon business, I want to open a salon for keratin hair straightening, Botox and various facelifts. At this stage I am learning how to build up and looking for a good original eyelash remover. I'm learning how to do it on my girlfriends, I think it's a very good job, my favorite job.

Re: Looking for a remedy for the removal of false eyelashes.

by greenR » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:44 am

On the Internet you can find any tool, even for removing varnish, even for removing eyelashes, here the main quality tool is that it would not be allergenic and would not create problems for the client, and therefore I advise you to buy the product in those places where they specialize in this and the seller consultant can tell everything and not cheap for 50 cents in some shop.

by Peterjames » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:17 am

Hello Karolina, I'm fine, and how are you? Congratulations for having chosen to choose to study a career as important and fascinating as medicine. Regarding your work, I find it extremely exciting. In fact, it seems to me to be a very nice job, but anyway, I will be super brief. You can get the eyelash remover here https://stacylash.com/collections/lash-removers in that store, they sell both eyelash removers and all kinds of products that you can imagine for jobs like yours, I wish you good luck in your career and in your work

by MikleLano » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:52 am

That's a good point. It's important to prioritize quality and safety over low prices when it comes to beauty products. Buying from a reputable and specialized store can ensure that you are getting a high-quality product that won't cause harm or irritation to the client's eyes or skin. It's always better to invest in quality products to maintain the trust and satisfaction of your clients.

by Katerina » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:33 am

Under the liquid for removing the built-up material is meant debonder. Debonder is an excellent tool for removing eyelashes at home without harm and risk to your eyes and your own cilia. This tool belongs to the category of professional, but you can use it without special skills - the method is simple and convenient. This option is the most common and popular.

by Alexander091 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:47 pm

Interesting store. Thank you. I'll show my wife. Maybe she'll be interested in your option. As any man always strives to buy only the best. It will be something to compare it with and decide on the choice that suits you best.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion