Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Create a game on the unreal engine

by Karolina » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:39 pm

Good afternoon friends. I have a unique idea for a game. It will be a game about mining gold and making money among real people, not deserts or the sea, but just in the city. I think it will be interesting for everyone to watch such real-life situations. I want to hire developers unreal engine to help me translate my game into reality. Or advise anyone who has made such a game.

Re: Create a game on the unreal engine

by MikleLano » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:01 am

Hello! Your idea sounds interesting and unique. Unreal Engine is a popular game engine that can be used to develop high-quality and engaging games. If you're interested in hiring developers who specialize in Unreal Engine development, you can look for game development companies or freelance developers who have experience working with this engine. It's important to communicate your project requirements clearly and establish a clear timeline and budget with the development team. You can also ask for their portfolio and references to ensure they have experience in developing similar games.

by Poll90 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:40 pm

It's very good that you have such an idea of creating a game. In fact, you can find developers. Because a great engine for games is very much in demand now. Just look for such companies by ratings and reviews.

by Trunknamekusei » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:35 pm

I love when they develop games with the Unreal Engine, because they really make wonders of games, the graphics that they can achieve are incredible, in addition to all the possibilities that the Unreal engine encompasses, going back to the main topic if you want to develop a game in Unreal and you are not a professional, clearly you should look for a professional that you can hire, the only ones I know who are dedicated to making games of this type are them https://moonmana.com/game-development-services/hire-unreal-engine-developers/ send them a message to get in touch with them and clear up any doubt that have regarding the development of the game that you want to create

by Katerina » Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:02 pm

Once I happened to attend a prototyping master class with a well-known level designer. And you know this is not very easy. There are a lot of details that need to be worked on, and this is very hard work. Experts should work on your game.

by Peterjames » Wed Mar 01, 2023 12:55 am

in the hands of an excellent team of developers you can create wonders in the Unreal Engine, for example games like Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, Gears of War 5 and even Final Fantasy 7 Remake have been developed in Unreal Engine, can you believe it? Just these examples give you an idea of ​​everything that can be developed in this incredible graphics engine, but of course, as long as the game is developed by professionals, as I told you, it can do wonders in Unreal, with the help you need To develop the game you can search Google for game development companies, which exist and there are several that can offer you their service

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion