Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
buy an Infiniti car for 15,000 dollars is it possible? Where

by Coreyspenson » Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:51 pm

I need a car, I'm sick of taking public transportation, but I only have 15,000 dollars as savings to buy one, I don't have more money than that, I'm sure there must be somewhere to buy cheap cars, preferably I want to buy an Infiniti car, I know this brand of car is a bit expensive, but I'm sure that used cars should be affordable. Does anyone know where I can buy an Infiniti car for $15,000?

Re: buy an Infiniti car for 15,000 dollars is it possible? W

by Katerina » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 pm

There are a lot of such sites on the Internet where you can buy the car you need. All information can be found on the Internet. But it's better to go to the car live. After all, you can look at it live, but everything can be through the Internet.

by Trunknamekusei » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:24 am

What a good question, if you get a car of that brand for that amount of money let me know haha ​​I think it's a bit impossible, but I don't know about the subject so I can't talk much, don't worry anyway, the forum is big and someone can help you with this Infiniti car for 15,000 dollars

by Karolina » Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:31 am

I do not see anything funny here. The man is tired of taking public transportation I like buses, for example. That's it. You can say what you like, but a bald comb. I can probably recommend a new Opel for the same amount of money. If you look hard, you can also find a great brand Infiniti, you can also buy used. And how and where you can here on the official site Infiniti https://stat.vin/vehicles/AUTOMOBILE/INFINITI the author, I advise you to buy a car that you like.

by greenR » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:01 am

There are sites where you can buy any car in any price category, but specifically I think you can also buy an infiniti if you look everywhere and you can change the price if the car cannot be sold for a long time, although to be honest I have not seen such a car at such a price. But if there is no infiniti, then you can buy another model for that kind of money, because 15,000 is also not a small sum.

by MikleLano » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:24 am

I understand that everyone has their own preferences and needs when it comes to transportation, and it's important to respect those choices. In regards to your recommendation, an Opel or Infiniti can definitely be great options for someone looking for a reliable and comfortable car within their budget. It's always important to thoroughly research and inspect any used car before making a purchase to ensure its quality and longevity.

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion