To discuss topics relevant to the PANCE/PANRE exams
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Muigua eyes fourth consecutive KAGC title at Muthaiga Open

by vikimorris » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:21 am

Kiambu golfer Elvis Muigua targets a fourth consecutive title when the fourth leg of the Kenya Amateur Golf Championships (KAGC) series tee off at the par 71 Muthaiga Golf Club on Friday.

The 20-year-old leads the series with 235 points. Team Kenya captain John Lejirma from Kenya Railways follows with 81 points, Michael Karanga (77) while Vet Lab’s Ebill Omollo and Limuru’s Chris Andreas complete the top five positions with 45 and 36 points respectively.

This weekend’s 54-hole World Amateur Ranking tournament has attracted 156 golfers from across the world.

Muigua won the opening round — Sigona Bowl — at Sigona Golf Club, the second at the Great Rift Valley and last weekend’s Windsor Classic at the Windsor Golf Club.

The junior player targets the overall title after finishing ninth last year.

“I have started the series on a good note and I want to go for another title at the Muthaiga Open,” said Muigua.

Winning three out of three tournaments is not by fluke but by hard work in training and proper preparations.

“I have trained well as I look to win another title,” he added.

Re: Muigua eyes fourth consecutive KAGC title at Muthaiga Op

by JamesBenneth » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:14 pm

I'm very interested in where you get this news from. I really wanted to find an up-to-date sports portal with news from Kenya, but I had no luck with it for a long time. One day my friend just gave me a link to a local bookmaker - https://1xbet.co.ke/ It turned out that this site not only accepts bets, but also provides a lot of additional information.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to PANCE/PANRE Exam Forum