Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
If anyone has any suggestions for Viking hairstyles for men

by maxfalton80 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:35 pm

Hey guys, I've been really interested in Viking culture lately and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Viking hairstyles for men that look epic? I'm thinking of growing out my hair and trying something new.

Re: If anyone has any suggestions for Viking hairstyles for

by Carlredford » Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:52 pm

Absolutely! There are actually a lot of great options for viking hairstyles for men. One classic option is the "Ragnar" style, which is a long, braided ponytail that's often worn with a shaved head. This style can be a bit difficult to maintain, but it looks really cool if you can pull it off. Another option is the "Warrior" style, which is a short, spiked cut that's inspired by the haircuts worn by Viking warriors. It's a bit more modern than some of the other styles, but it still has that Viking vibe.

by Jimclatone » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:07 pm

I totally agree with Carl, those are both great options for Viking hairstyles. Another style that's becoming more popular is the "Lagertha" style, which is inspired by the character from the TV show Vikings. It's a long, braided style with shaved sides and it looks really badass. If you're not ready to commit to a long hairstyle, you could also try the "Saxon" style, which is a shorter, slicked back cut that's inspired by the haircuts worn by the Saxon invaders that the Vikings fought against. Whatever style you choose, just make sure it's something that you feel confident wearing!

by Thompson » Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:34 am

For authentic Viking hairstyles, consider incorporating Viking braids. These intricate braided styles were common among Norsemen, reflecting their warrior culture. From simple single braids to elaborate combinations, Viking braids add a rugged yet stylish touch to any modern man's look, echoing the spirit of ancient Scandinavia.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion