Use this forum for general discussion
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I find a good window film that protects against th

by Manik13 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:44 pm

Where can I find a good window film that protects against the sun?

Re: Where can I find a good window film that protects agains

by Wiliam11113 » Wed May 03, 2023 8:13 am

Hi there! I want to get some information about the real experience of using one way privacy films, who has used them and what were the results. I'm very interested in this solution and I like the promises. I've chosen the offer from https://www.window-film-shop.com/window-film/privacy-window-fi/one-way-privacy-win-film one way privacy film and I want to try it. I like that it can be applied without disassembling the door structure or removing the glass. The only downside is that when it's dark outside and you turn on the lights inside, the reverse effect occurs and you can't see what's happening outside. But as I understand it, this is true for all films of this type.

by molins » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:16 pm

I love the big windows that let in the natural light, but it feels like I'm trapped in an oven! I've been thinking about a solution to this problem, like some kind of window film that could block out the sun's heat. Has anyone ever used one of these things?

by Met Certos » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:20 pm

Hello. The relentless sun makes it difficult to enjoy the comfort of your own home. I decided to try window films and took the advice of a friend who used a site called House Reimagined . They come in different types, but the one I bought was designed to block UV rays and reduce heat. Installing it was relatively easy, and trust me, it's like night and day. My room stays cooler and I don't have to worry about the furniture fading. Plus, it retains that beautiful natural light we all love. So yeah, this is a game changer for me.

by smarthomecastle » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Hello there! I would like to know more about the actual experience of utilising one-way privacy films, including who has used them and what the outcomes were. The promises make me highly interested in this option. I've decided to take advantage of the one-way privacy win film offer from <a href=“https://smarthomecastle.com”> I'd want to give one way privacy film a shot. I appreciate that it can be used without requiring the glass to be removed or the door construction to be disassembled. The only drawback is that when you switch on the lights inside after dark, the opposite happens, making it impossible for you to see outside. However, from what I gather, this applies to all these kinds of films.

by smarthomecastle » Thu Dec 14, 2023 4:20 pm

[https://smarthomecastle.com/][/url]

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion