Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Where can I find a list of personal essay topics?

by DavidFord » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:44 pm

Where can I find a list of personal essay topics?

Re: Where can I find a list of personal essay topics?

by AlexKim » Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:58 pm

One of the typical assignments for high school students and students is a personal essay, and often many students have problems choosing an appropriate topic for such an essay. Therefore, I want to recommend you one useful article about general recommendations for choosin personal essay topics https://wr1ter.com/personal-essay-topics There are many good examples here, and you will also learn more about creating a personal essay topic.

by josephpayne » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:06 am

In summary, by including neurodivergent speakers in technical talks, we can promote diversity, foster innovation, break down barriers to inclusion, and create a more accessible and engaging learning environment for everyone involved.

by UrbainRoss » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:54 pm

Hey there! If you're looking for a list of personal essay topics, here are a few places you can find them:
In the Internet. There are many websites that offer lists of personal essay topics. Some of these websites include sample essays to help you understand how to write a good personal essay.
In library. Your library most likely has books on writing personal essays. These books may include lists of topics as well as essay writing tips.
From your teacher or consultant. Your teacher or advisor can help you come up with a topic for your personal essay. They can also give you tips on writing essays. I also recommend reading the article https://writersperhour.com/blog/teaching-modern-essay-evolution on Writers Per Hour. This article provides more detailed advice on choosing a topic and writing a personal essay.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion