Use this forum for general discussion
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Is it true that gypsies can curse people?

by PiterWon » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:15 pm

Is it true that gypsies can curse people?

Re: Is it true that gypsies can curse people?

by MarshallLester » Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:53 am

Actually, I also heard about this, but I don’t know how much of an excuse it is, but I think it’s better to wear amulets from the evil eye.

by MiloHarris » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:04 pm

In fact, it was a challenge for me to find a reliable psychic who would help me improve my life and help me make important decisions. After reading an article about what are the psychic abilities list, I decided to work with one, and one medium was really able to advise me on how to make my life better, in what area to develop my business and what to do with my relationships. I am very glad that I found this site.

by JamesBenneth » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:46 am

Hello! It seems to me that this is a persistent myth. Gypsies are people like everyone else. But there are those who are very susceptible to any semblance of hypnosis. They use magical rituals for good luck or go to a psychic to get a husband/wife. As for me, I am a realist. When I need a girlfriend I go to the site for cougar dating in houston - https://www.bangmatures.com/texas/houston/mature-women.html My city is not the smallest but your choice will be very small if you do not use a dating site. That's what I believe.

by IonutGabriel » Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:28 am

thx

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion