Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Graduate school

by laura32 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:04 pm

Hi everyone! I'm in process of applying to graduate school, and I'm looking for some recommendations on personal statement services. Has anyone used any reliable services that helped them with their personal statement? What was your experience like? Were they able to capture your unique voice and highlight your strengths effectively? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Graduate school

by Markus » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:12 pm

I can recommend reliable personal statement writing service that I used for my graduate school application. I had great experience with Personal Statement Writer. They truly captured my unique voice and transformed my ideas into a compelling and well-structured personal statement. Their team of experienced writers ensured that my strengths and accomplishments were effectively highlighted. The communication throughout the process was excellent, and they delivered my statement on time. I received positive feedback from the admissions committee and ultimately got accepted into my top-choice program. I highly recommend their services!

Re: Graduate school

by ron43 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:39 pm

While personal statement services can be helpful, it's important to approach them with caution. Some services may provide generic statements that lack personalization, which could hurt your application. I suggest doing thorough research and reading reviews before choosing a service. Additionally, consider reaching out to your school's writing center or professors for guidance. They often offer valuable assistance and are familiar with the requirements of your target institutions. Remember, authenticity and showcasing your unique experiences and aspirations are key in personal statements. Good luck to everyone applying!

Last bumped by laura32 on Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:39 pm.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion