Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
I can't remember the name

by Willibe » Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:04 am

I've run into a bit of a problem and I'm hoping for your help. There is a song that I really want to remember and listen to again, but all I can remember is a couple words from the lyrics: My vocabularies will fail me. It keeps bugging me and there is no way I can figure out the title or the artist

Re: I can't remember the name

by PetieT » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:56 am

I totally get how frustrating it can be to have a song on the tip of your tongue but not quite remember it fully. Based on the words you remember, you might want to check out Paul Emmanuel - Agbara. Another approach you can try is using song recognition apps like Shazam or SoundHound. These apps allow you to hum or sing the part of the song you remember, and they might be able to identify it for you. Best of luck in your search!

by MandyLis » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:26 am

I understand the struggle of trying to recall a song with just a few words. Instead of relying solely on a specific link, I'd suggest using a more versatile approach. Try using online platforms like Genius Lyrics or LyricFind. These websites have extensive databases of song lyrics, and you can search by specific words or phrases to find the song you're looking for.

by tonyadams » Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:29 am

Despite your best efforts to provide a few lyrics, I am still stuck to identify the fnf song due to the limited information available.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion