Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who did you want to be when you grow up?

by Nollji » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:26 pm

It was always interesting to hear people talk about who they wanted to be as children and who they ended up being. What profession have you always been interested in and what are you doing now? Tell us more about your occupation!

Re: Who did you want to be when you grow up?

by Kateki » Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:55 pm

I've always wanted to be a doctor or somehow be connected to medicine. Helping people in any way has always seemed like a good prospect to me. And now I work as a phlebotomist and I can tell you more about it. Blood tests are an essential tool in diagnosing various medical conditions. This is where the order of draw becomes necessary. By analyzing the components of your blood, such as the levels of different blood cells, electrolytes, hormones, enzymes, and other substances, doctors can assess your health and identify any abnormalities or diseases.

Re: Who did you want to be when you grow up?

by Polest » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:43 pm

Like other children I dreamed of such popular professions as a doctor or an astronaut or something similar. However, it is much more difficult to achieve this in adult life, because you need to study hard. I am currently not working anywhere, but I am studying to become an interior designer and I hope that I will be able to work professionally in the future.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion