Use this forum for general discussion
14 posts • Page 1 of 21 .2
Developers

by Nont » Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:24 pm

Developers

Re: Developers

by zurga » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:34 pm

Good afternoon. I came across a company called Aristek system. This company is engaged in the development. I, for example, needed people to work with react js development company. The work was done to the maximum score. also Aristek Systems is engaged in development of JavaScript and React JS. We have created several reusable React components, complete web applications and React Native mobile applications. i think many people will find something individual for themselves.

by WinstonDownhill » Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:01 am

And what do do if I had been working as a developer for an IT company but was illegally fired? Shall I go to the court and try to reinstate my noble name?

by KorinnaSabrosa » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:33 pm

My father-in-law retired very early as he used to work with chemicals, but after he'd stoped working he started to get sick often. Seeing this I made a decision to retire as late as I can. In India many things are meant for the young, so no chance for me to find anything, so I thought of https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-kuwait where I can find vacancies abroad and try to find a job there. I will try to work at least part time and see what happens.

by rafal131 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:57 pm

If you are looking for a good and reliable developer software product engineering company for your business, I recommend them https://vitechteam.com/main-services/software-product-engineering-services-at-vitech/. This software development company will be the best to get the most efficient and robust software that you plan to implement. It is with them that you can build what you dream of and implement all business ideas.

by VaGon » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:26 pm

Application security has always been a hot topic that has only become more acute over time. How, for example, can a new wallet app be assured that it can withstand the mischief of hackers? Here's a great list of the best bug bounty platforms where you can test your app for hack resistance.

by rafal131 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:39 pm

If you are looking for professional software developers, I can recommend PHP Developers in Los Angeles. This is a team of developers who have been working in this direction for many years

by YesITLabs LLC » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:18 am

If you are looking to Hire PHP Developers then i would highly recommend you for Yes IT Labs LLC , USA. Their proficiency with a variety of frameworks guarantees that you have effective solutions for all of your development needs.

by Betty Cooper » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:40 am

If you're seeking a fun and unique way to meet people, IO Games are a perfect choice. From strategy games to puzzle games, there is an io game for everyone. With so many possibilities, you're sure to find the perfect io game.

by otis » Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:19 am

Thanks for the information, among us will try to figure it out for more. Keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

14 posts •Page 1 of 21 .2

Return to General Discussion