Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Help with a plan for considerable debt

by Auroth » Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:17 pm

I have a lifelong issue with spending. I have had charged off accounts in the past and recovered (7years later), and then I get myself into a situation again. The last time I went with a settlement company and, well, I wasn’t educated on those and it wasn’t the good kind. I still have a 30k personal loan they’re “settling” for me and I give them $250 twice a month. I would love advice for how to get out of this, but I have searched posts and I think I have a good start on that. (Letter writing, etc)

Re: Help with a plan for considerable debt

by Zirel » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:41 pm

A few months back, I found myself in a dire situation. I had exhausted my entire salary and was left with nothing to sustain myself. Desperate to bridge the gap until my next paycheck, I confided in an old friend. Thankfully, he came to my rescue by suggesting a remarkable website called patriot funding. This platform allows individuals to borrow money and repay it later. My friend's timely recommendation saved me, and I'm hopeful it can assist others in need as well.

Re: Help with a plan for considerable debt

by AlexenioP » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:15 pm

Hey. In today's fast-paced world where time is of the essence, PalmPay offers a convenient and secure way to make payments and manage your finances. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, PalmPay is an app that everyone should consider. Today, this is one of the easiest ways to send money in Africa, and the numerous positive PalmPay reviews are evidence that these services are in high demand and popular among many users.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion