Use this forum for general discussion
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
What is the key to successful sports betting?

by MarshallLester » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:21 pm

There is no key and no lock to control once you get addicted.

If betting is your Full time job then have good amount of money in hand, Stick to very few sports (Not Fantasy sports). Spend time on the different sites for few days, analyse the odds before the start and end of the games, then start betting in small amounts, and analyse both win and loss, and continue slowly.

If lost completely one day stay away from the site for a while and start fresh. Set some goals and limits and don’t go beyond those limits.

If you are a casual bettor then damn stay away from betting. Once you are trapped in this no one can save you. Valuable time of yours go in vain, no mental peace, You will lose money and in the process of recovering them you will lose more and end up debt to someone.

Unless you have a Stable job or financial stability don’t even think of getting in to betting. Every one think they are lucky and can earn but i’m sure that you will end up Unlucky.

Re: What is the key to successful sports betting?

by PiterWon » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:40 pm

My work is my hobby and I am proud of my hobby, spending easy no more than 4-5 hours a day on something in parallel, I can earn on this site https://melbet.org incredibly big money. Even to cover the daily rates I realize that every person who knows how to press a couple buttons can do it, although it is very simple. Try it too, you might like it.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion