Use this forum for general discussion
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
looking for apartment in alanya

by Potinmerlin » Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:10 pm

Hello, I have been planning for months to go live in another country, I was on vacation in more than 5 different countries and I have not found another country as beautiful and where I feel as happy as in Turkey, specifically in Alanya, what a beautiful place I really love being there and since I am planning to go live in another country I have decided to go live in Turkey, but I have no idea what the price would be to buy an apartment there, I understand that it must be cost but I have no idea how much money is being talked about, the worst thing is that I don't know any trustworthy real estate company that is really professional to be able to consult the costs there and make the purchase of the apartment, that is why, as always, I come to ask for help Can you recommend a real estate agency where I can buy apartments in Alanya, Turkey?

Re: looking for apartment in alanya

by greenR » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:00 am

What recommendations do you need? Enter Turkey real estate agency into Google and select from the list that the search engine gave you; there is plenty to choose from; there is no monopoly in this business. And it’s pointless to advise one agency is suitable for another, it’s better to look for another one yourself. Good luck.

by Poll90 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:01 am

Yes, of course I agree with you. Turkey is just a paradise for tourists. There is always a favorable climate here, even all year round. And if we talk about real estate in Alanya, it is not even relatively expensive. And for this reason, it is very profitable to buy real estate in Alanya right now.

by Karolina » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:09 pm

I understand you. I also traveled a lot, but for some reason I liked Azerbaijan, the capital of Baku, which is closer to Turkey. But Turkey has many advantages especially in Alanya. Living in Alanya is a pleasure, there are sights all around. Even if you buy real estate by the sea after you can rent to tourists, as tourists all year round in Alanya. I personally recommend the site Turkish real estate, reliable realtors and affordable prices.

by Jared_Pillsner » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:09 pm

I completely agree with you! Traveling is such an enriching experience. I haven't been to Azerbaijan yet, but it's on my list now. Baku sounds fascinating, and its proximity to Turkey must make it even more interesting. Turkey itself is a gem with places like Alanya. Living there sounds like a dream come true, surrounded by all those beautiful sights. Investing in real estate by the sea and renting it to tourists seems like a smart move, given the year-round tourist traffic. It's always good to hear recommendations for reliable realtors and affordable prices in the Turkish real estate market.

by MikleLano » Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:13 pm

Living in Turkey, particularly by the sea, does sound like a dream. The idea of investing in real estate near the coast and renting it to tourists is quite appealing, given the steady flow of tourists year-round. When it comes to finding reliable realtors and affordable prices in the Turkish real estate market, it's essential to do thorough research and seek recommendations from local expats or online forums.

by MiaLa » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:32 pm

It's wonderful to hear about your enthusiasm for living in Turkey, especially in the beautiful town of Alanya! When it comes to purchasing an apartment, a crucial aspect to consider is the importance of a good renovation. While you're searching for a reliable real estate agency, it's worth discussing the potential need for renovation, including aspects like replacement windows, as part of the overall cost estimation for your new home.

To find a reputable real estate agency in Alanya, Turkey, that can assist you not only in purchasing but also in addressing renovation needs like replacement windows, I recommend reaching out to local forums, expat communities, and doing thorough online research. A professional agency should be able to guide you through the entire process, including any necessary renovations, to ensure your new home is exactly as you envision it. Best of luck with your plans!

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion