Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Can anyone recommend a good brand or model?

by maxfalton80 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:19 am

Hey everyone! I've been thinking about getting a SONIC BRUSH for skincare, but I'm not quite sure where to start. Can anyone recommend a good brand or model? And what are your experiences with using sonic brushes for facial cleansing and exfoliation?

Re: Can anyone recommend a good brand or model?

by Carlredford » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:34 am

Hi there! I totally get your curiosity about tooth brush Sonic Brush; they can be a game-changer in your skincare routine. From my personal experience, I've been using the Clarisonic Mia Smart for a while, and it's been fantastic. It has multiple brush head options, which is great for customizing your routine. The sonic vibrations help to gently exfoliate and remove impurities from your skin, leaving it feeling super clean and soft.

However, there are also more affordable options like the FOREO Luna Mini 3, which uses T-Sonic pulsations. It's gentle on the skin and easy to clean, which I appreciate. Ultimately, the choice depends on your budget and specific skincare needs. Just remember to use a gentle cleanser and not overdo it – once a day is usually enough. Overall, sonic brushes can make a noticeable difference in the texture and appearance of your skin.

Re: Can anyone recommend a good brand or model?

by Jimclatone » Sat Sep 16, 2023 3:40 am

Hi! I've been using a SONIC BRUSH for a while as well, and I'm really happy with the results. I went with the PMD Clean because it's not only a great cleansing tool but also has a massaging feature that promotes blood circulation and product absorption.

In terms of the cleansing aspect, I've noticed that my pores appear smaller, and my skin feels much smoother. It's particularly helpful in removing makeup residue. I agree with User2 about not overdoing it, though. Using it once a day, especially in the evening, works well for me.

Remember to replace the brush heads regularly and clean them thoroughly to prevent any bacteria buildup. Also, be sure to follow up with a good moisturizer and sunscreen during the day. Overall, SONIC BRUSHES can be a valuable addition to your skincare routine, but it's important to choose one that suits your specific needs and skin type.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion