Use this forum for general discussion
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
How to Write a Recommendation Letter

by Morger » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:43 am

Hello, folks! I have a question: how do I write a recommendation letter for residence? I need to prepare one for admission to a new place, and honestly, I'm clueless. What are the key points to include? How can I make it stand out and persuasive? And, most importantly, can someone provide guidance on avoiding formalities? Help, friends!

Re: How to Write a Recommendation Letter

by Jiromio » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:48 am

Hello! Yes, I'm familiar with recommendation letters. First, could you tell me for which program or place you're writing this letter? Sometimes, it's important to tailor it to specific requirements.

by Morger » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:51 am

Hello! I'm writing a recommendation letter for university admission. The information is needed for them to better understand why they should choose me. Can you advise on the key points to highlight in such a letter?

by Jiromio » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:52 am

I see. It's essential to emphasize your strengths, achievements, and qualities that are relevant to the program you want to enroll in. It's better if the recommendation comes from someone who knows you, such as a teacher or employer. If you're not confident you can do it yourself, consider using professional personal statement writers they helped me write an excellent letter last year. High quality and on time.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion