Use this forum for general discussion
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I want to know where I can find their full settings includin

by Ilona Lizer » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:23 pm

Hello fellow gamers, I've always been intrigued by the incredible skills of professional CS2 players and streamers. I want to know where I can find their full settings, including sensitivity, crosshair, and keybindings. If anyone has a reliable source or website recommendation, please share it. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: I want to know where I can find their full settings incl

by NikolaYers » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:27 pm

Hello, For those eager to explore the settings of their favorite CS2 pros and streamers, I have a fantastic resource to share. Visit CS2Config for an extensive collection of counter-strike pro player settings and configurations. CS2Config offers in-depth insights into sensitivity preferences, DPI, crosshair styles, and keybindings used by the pros. It's regularly updated to provide you with the latest settings from the competitive scene, making it the ultimate destination for CS2 enthusiasts. Head over to CS2 pro cfg to elevate your gameplay by adopting the settings of your favorite players. Your journey to becoming a CS2 pro starts here!

Re: I want to know where I can find their full settings incl

by DellaFims » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:28 pm

Hello CS2 enthusiasts, It's fantastic to see so much interest in pro-player settings. Here are a few tips to make the most of this valuable knowledge. While pro settings can be a great starting point, remember that everyone's playstyle is unique.

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion