Use this forum for general discussion
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Need Help with Scholarship Personal Statement

by Jiromio » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Hey folks! I need some guidance on drafting a personal statement for a scholarship application. It's my first time, and I'm kinda lost. Can someone help me with tips on how to get started, what to include, and how to make it stand out?

Re: Need Help with Scholarship Personal Statement

by Morger » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:32 pm

Sure thing! First, start with a catchy opening that grabs attention. Then, share your achievements, goals, and why you deserve the scholarship. Also, don't forget to proofread it like crazy. Got any specific questions?

by Jiromio » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:33 pm

Thanks for the quick tips! Should I mention any challenges I've overcome? And how long should it be? Any advice on finding a proofreader?

by Morger » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:33 pm

Absolutely, mentioning challenges can make it more personal. Aim for 500-800 words. For proofreading, I recommend checking out fellowshippersonalstatement.com. They're pros at this, seriously. They make it all polished and can even tailor it for specific scholarships. I've used them, and it was a game-changer. You'll appreciate the quality and how stress-free it makes the process. Sometimes, it's better to turn to the pros than struggle on your own. Good luck!

by lasswil » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:03 am

I need to write an academic assignment on history. I don't really like writing such assignments. Tell me, do you know a good service that can help me?

by Tempton » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:56 am

You know, I'm not very good at history either. But I found an excellent service https://www.affordablepapers.com/history-papers.html in which I order the writing of my history papers. This was a great decision for me because I don’t worry at all and just get good grades successfully using professional writing help.

by Denialbrown » Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:00 pm

Cover letters of this type require special attention. Don't forget to mention your advantages and strengths, here https://www.gotresumebuilder.com/faq/how-do-i-show-that-i-am-a-quick-learner-on-my-resume you can find out more information about how to show that you are a fast learner on your resume. This information will give you even more confidence and interest in you.

by joseanderson » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:09 am

Dedicate yourself to success by preparing for the Fortinet NSE7_EFW-7.2 Exam Objectives with our comprehensive training resources. Arm yourself with the knowledge and skills needed to navigate the complexities of modern cybersecurity. Elevate your career, protect organizations, and become a trusted cybersecurity professional with Fortinet NSE7_EFW-7.2 certification. Embrace the challenge, conquer the exam, and fortify your future in cybersecurity.

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to General Discussion